Private lessons are available for individuals, couples or groups:
- to learn the basics at your own pace;
- to get comfortable dancing with your partner for your wedding;
- to polish a routine;
- or to warm up the dance floor at a work function...
Our private lessons are offered by Cape Town Swing's senior dance teachers who each have extensive swing dance teaching experience.
Sign up as a CTS Member and get 30% off our private lesson rates.
|Private lesson (individual or lead-follow pair)||R650 per hour|
|2 x 1-hour private lessons||R1,200|
|4 x 1-hour private lessons||R2,300|
|6 x 1-hour private lessons||R3,400|
|Small group semi-private lesson (3-6 people)||R800*|
|Party taster lesson (up to 50 people)||R1,000*|
|Schools (10 years and older, up to 80 kids)||R1,000*|
|Corporate events||enquire for custom pricing|
- The client is to provide the space. For a private lesson, a cleared home space of 3x3 metres suffices. Alternatively, studio space can be hired at additional cost.
- Travel of more than 10km from the city bowl will be charged at R5/km.
- Cancellations may be made up to 24 hours before the lesson, and rescheduled at no extra cost.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
To request a private lesson, complete our contact form below or pop us an email at email@example.com.